Monday, September 24, 2007

Blog for money without spending a cent

I never used a single cent to blog earning. Many people still don't know how this works. I been using my way for a while and it works really fine so I thought to write some blog about it for free for my readers. All the procedure I will be explaining works for myself it's not for everybody, so if it don't work out with you. It's not my fault. =P

First of all you must have a good platform. Here is how you make a good one.

PLATFORM

1-Email Account For Your Blog

Create another email account for the specific blog that you wanna build. I been using Gmail all the way till now it works very fine with Blogger because Gmail own Blogger. Plus my personal experience Gmail is excellent in filtering spam mail. But if you like other site you may use it.

2-Your Blogging Site

Many people/gurus had recommended you must own a website yourself so nobody could ever delete your site in case. But we want to keep the budget low. So it better to use free blogging site. One I recommend is Blogger blog hosted on Blogspot. I like to use blogger because it's easy to put stuffs in it for eg. Google adsense because Google owns both of them. Also in my personal experience Blogger domain get traffic rank faster than other blogging site. But then it's your own choice if you want to use other service like Wordpress etc...

3-Create a Group for your blog


You can do this on Google which make it convenient and make it under the account that you created at step 1. This is very important you will make a list of your blog subscribers and send them update mails on your blog even a special mail of you not posted on your blog can be sent to your readers this way.

Once you created your blog group, check the management area of your group get your subscription box code provided by admin and post it on your blogger HTML.

Pretty cool right? Now you have your a new blog and email for that blog, the PLATFORM and you will build list of your readers all for FREE!

Ah,I am tired. I think this is all for today abuot platform will continue tomorow.. =) If you wanna learn more of Blog for money! Tomorrow will talk about how to monetize your blog. So stay tune!

No comments: